Created by Ellen Tart-Jensen, Ph.D., this course includes the Techniques in Iris Analysis, – textbook, as well as the Techniques in Iris Analysis, – DVD Video Tutorial!
The Techniques in Iris Analysis textbook is 387 pages of the most up-to-date Iridology information available in the world today. It contains hundreds of color iris photographs, detailed illustrations, graphics, and Iridology charts.
Jump into the front row of a virtual classroom, where you’re taught by one of today’s foremost Iridology experts, Ellen Tart-Jensen!
Extensive, In-depth Iridology Education! Here’s a partial list of what you’ll learn:
- Definition of Iridology and What It Can and Cannot Do
- Iris Zones
- The Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Eye
- Iris Fiber Structure, Density, and Resilience
- Iris Color and Pigmentation
- The Latest Research on Ways the Eyes Change
- The Many and Varied Iris Constitutions Based on Color & Structure with Informative Nutritional Recommendations for Each
- The Collarette and What It Indicates About Vitality and Digestive Ability
- Pupil Shapes and What They Indicate About the Health of the Spine and Bodily Organs
- Iris Signs, Lacuna Types, Transversal Signs, and Iris Syndromes
- Sclera Signs
- Detailed Iris Analysis and Instructions On How to Perform an Iris Analysis
- And much more!
Follow along with Ellen as she takes you step by step through each chapter of the book and learn the in-depth Iridology process.
- International Iridology Practitioners Association Approved!
- 100% “concentrated” Iridology training, “No fluff,” and No seminar footage!
- It contains Full-Screen iris images and illustrations along with written annotations!
- Up-to-date information is taught by world-renowned Iridologist Ellen Tart-Jensen!
When you make your purchase, you’ll instantly receive both the Techniques in Iris Analysis Textbook AND the Techniques in Iris Analysis DVD Video Tutorial.
Disclaimer: Comprehensive Iridology™ is the type of iridology taught and recognized by the International Iridology Practitioners Association (IIPA). The information provided on this website and in our products is solely for informational purposes. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR TRAINING. Iridology does not constitute the practice of medicine. If you intend to practice Iridology, you should familiarize yourself with the requirements of your state and local governments.
This is in English only!
|14.13 × 12 × 3.5 in